Word of God

Reader feed back is appreciated!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Happy Fun Times!

Hello everybody!

It was recently brought to my attention, by several people in fact, that people actually check this!

I apologize for not posting in a while, you see the problem is, when I created this blog, I created it with the intention of posting updates on all the cool and crazy and wild stuff I do. Unfortunately, when I'm doing crazy cool wild and fun stuff, I'm too busy to blog, and generally I wouldn't remember enough details to make a blog post later so I'd just take the lazy procrastinators way out and play video games, like any teenager should. So yeah long time no post.

In recent news I finished my last exam a few weeks ago, so I am nearly free of all obligations of anything at all whatsoever, including and not limited to waking hours.

Well I do believe I owe you guys some catching up....

The last blog post I made was 120 days ago, and since then, not much has changed, but a lot has happened.

In these 120 days, I've lost a few friends, but in the process realized who my true friends are, but I won't go into that with any names or details because the people involved are known by the readers of this blog. I have also obtained, on semi permanent loan, a veritable pile of Xbox 360 games, and about $10,000 in cards from various TCGs (Magic the Gathering, World of Warcraft, Medabots, Digimon, Neopets, Duel Masters, Dungeons and Dragons and a few more). All I can say is that I miss my floor. I also applied to, and got accepted into Mensa Australia, and my application for the Nation Youth Science Forum got rejected. I also saw quite a few movies, which in order of awesome are... Scott Pilgrim, RED, Goemon, The Loved Ones, The A-Team, She's out of your League, How to Train your Dragon and a few more which I can't remember, probably because they sucked in comparison and just don't register. I also finished watching all of Supernatural and How I met your mother, and started watching Scrubs. I also performed in the schools musical breakfast in 3 ensembles, something I'll only have to do once ever again, became the co-president of the SRC because everyone else left, started an eco-group at the school and realized that the schools management is full of douches who care about image more than impact and would rather fund the Gay Straight Alliance (no offense to anyone [except the management], but they only spend money on posters) than environmental activism. All of that and also so much more.

On a more recent note, I finished school, learned how to play electric bass (its an Ibanez 83[yes that means its older than me, well done]) and received my invitation to Computer Games Boot Camp 2010 part 2.

Future posts may have hyperlinks, images, videos, or even paragraphing. But its 5:15 AM as of this sentence and though not tired, I still have to fall asleep and wake up in the morning so spending time on stuff like that is not a luxury I can afford right now. I might do another blog post just dedicated to the cool and or obscure stuff that I didn't mention like how I finished bioshock 2 hardest difficulty in one sitting, or the pirate parade, or the epic Xbox 360 system link that my friends and I set up, or how for a week one of my friends was living here as of a family feud, or my brothers lego construct. So yeah expect a new blog post, or even several, each one elaborating on something specific.

Sam


PS: If anyone wants elaboration on anything mentioned, just say so in the comments. Nothing is taboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment